ATLANTIC FISHER - 550
An excellent package that would make an ideal first boat, or an upgrade from a smaller model. Made by Fibramar boats of Portugal it is designed for use on their Atlantic coast. UK distribution is based in Dartmouth, Devon. This Atlantic fisher 550 is ready to go and comes complete with trailer and an Mariner 60 HP 4 stroke engine.
Package includes: -
1. 2011 Atlantic Fisher 550 with cuddy in good condition, no hull damage, no repairs, two swivel seats as well as a bench across the stern and comes with two 22.5 litre fuel tanks. The deck area is surprisingly large and far bigger than, for example, comparable Orkney boats. It is EU rated as Category “C” for 6 people. The storage is generous for this size of boat: there is a bow locker plus two top opening lockers in the Cuddy and a further two lockers under the swivel seats plus two more at the stern. The helm position has a custom made waterproof cover and the passenger seat has a drawer string cover.
2. Navigation and electronic equipment consists of a compass, navigation lights, Garmin 557 chart plotter and Garmin Echo 150 fish finder. The system is set up with two switchable batteries, so there is no risk of being caught out without power.
3. For safety there is a 1 kg ABC dry powder fire extinguisher (new 2017) and the boat has a self-draining cockpit. There is a stern boarding ladder and a danforth anchor with chain and warp (all new 2017). There are also a couple of fenders.
4. The engine is a 60HP 4 stroke EFI Mariner with power tilt and trim. New in 2011 it has done less than 50 hours work and will be serviced before delivery. The tachometer was replaced in 2017. Usefully there are two ignition keys. Please note: the Auxiliary engine is excluded from the sale.
5. The Bramber braked road trailer has a gross weight of 2000kg so is plenty big enough for this boat.